PLC Programmer (m/f)
in project engineering
- Development and implementation of the control technology for sophisticated intralogistics systems
- Project implementation in SIMATIC-S7 and SIMATIC-WinCC
- Functional testing
- Commissioning of system installations and acceptance tests at customers’ sites
- Operator training of customer staff
- Qualification as a certified technician in electrical engineering, or university degree in electrical engineering or automation technology
- Knowledge in control engineering, preferably SIMATIC-S7 and SIMATIC-WinCC
- Working experience in the above mentioned field would be a plus; job beginners are also welcome
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and Eplan would be a plus
- Interdisciplinary way of thinking and acting as well as ability to work independently and creativity in working out the appropriate solutions
- Team-player attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Good German and Englisch language skills, both written and oral
As a company successfully operating the market for more than 130 years, we offer interesting, complex tasks in a dynamic, expanding industry. You will be part of a highly qualified team with a flat hierarchy, working in innovative and challenging projects in an international business environment.
Job training on the basis of your previous professional experience, fair and performance-based salary, corporate pension plan plus further benefits for us are a matter of course.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter to Jochen Hoffmann, Human Resources Manager at psb or fill in the online application.