Site supervisor (m/f)
for plant assembly in Germany and abroad
- Planning and supervision of the on-site assembly of sophisticated intralogistics installations for our customers
- Staff management on site and monitoring of compliance with all relevant legal and labor regulations
- Ensure our quality standards
- Commissioning of system installations and handover to our customers
- Qualified mechanical engineering master or technician
- Several years of professional experience in mechanical or plant engineering; international assembly experience would be a plus
- Leadership experience and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel, good communication skills and high customer-focused attitude
- Interdisciplinary way of thinking and acting
- Good German and English language skills, both written and oral
As a company successfully operating the market for more than 130 years, we offer interesting, complex tasks in a dynamic, expanding industry. You will be part of a highly qualified team with a flat hierarchy, working in innovative and challenging projects in an international business environment.
Job training on the basis of your previous professional experience, fair and performance-based salary, corporate pension plan plus further benefits for us are a matter of course.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter to Jochen Hoffmann, Human Resources Manager at psb or fill in the online application.