Software developer Java (m/f)
for our software department
- Conception, implementation and commissioning of software for warehouse management systems (WMS) and material flow systems
- Project-oriented development within Java environment (Vaadin framework) and databases within a team
- Analysis of customer-specific requirements to functions and definition of the technical concept
- Independent implementation of project-related tasks
- University degree in computer science, or comparable related qualification or professional experience
- Programming experience (Java, Vaadin, PL/SQL, T-SQL or Eclipse)
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server) would be a plus
- Structured, target-oriented and independent working in a technical environment
- High degree of team ability
- Interested in challenges and creativity in developing the optimum solution
- Good German and English language skills, both written and oral
As a company successfully operating the market for more than 130 years, we offer interesting, complex tasks in a dynamic, expanding industry. You will be part of a highly qualified team with a flat hierarchy, working in innovative and challenging projects in an international business environment.
Job training on the basis of your previous professional experience, fair and performance-based salary, corporate pension plan plus further benefits for us are a matter of course.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter to Jochen Hoffmann, Human Resources Manager at psb or fill in the online application.