Technical Sales Manager (m/f)
- Develop international target markets; customer and project acquisition
- Analyze, select and responsibly process enquiries
- Accompany the projects – from the quotation phase to implementation
- Support our customers in the relevant foreign markets
- Develop and support international sales partners
- Prepare technical quotations and sales documents
- Monitor and report information on competitor activities and market trends
- Incorporated engineer, or university degree in engineering; business studies graduates with high technical expertise are also welcome
- Several years of working experience as a sales engineer or design engineer
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive strength and high service-focused attitude
- Team-oriented attitude, commitment and targeted working methods
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and Englisch, other language skills would be a plus
As a company successfully operating the market for more than 130 years, we offer interesting, complex tasks in a dynamic, expanding industry. You will be part of a highly qualified team with a flat hierarchy, working in innovative and challenging projects in an international business environment.
Job training on the basis of your previous professional experience, fair and performance-based salary, corporate pension plan plus further benefits for us are a matter of course.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter to Jochen Hoffmann, Human Resources Manager at psb or fill in the online application.